NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZATION(NHRO)
Registered by the Government of India under Trust Act, New Delhi. Reg. No. 943
The National Human Rights Organization (NHRO) stands as a beacon of advocacy, dedicated to championing the cause of human rights and fostering awareness programs for the well-being of individuals across the globe. Committed to the principles of equality, justice, and dignity, NHRO strives to create a world where every person can live a life free from discrimination, oppression, and injustice.
NHRO’s mission is to promote and protect human rights on a national and international scale. Through a multifaceted approach, the organization seeks to empower individuals, raise awareness, and influence policy changes to ensure a just and equitable society for all.
- Human Rights Advocacy: NHRO actively engages in advocacy efforts to address human rights violations, collaborating with governments, international organizations, and grassroots movements to enact meaningful change. The organization tirelessly campaigns against discrimination, arbitrary arrests, and systemic injustices.
- Awareness Programs: NHRO believes that knowledge is a powerful tool for change. The organization conducts extensive awareness programs, workshops, and seminars to educate communities about their rights, foster inclusivity, and eradicate prejudices that may lead to human rights violations.
- Legal Support and Counseling: NHRO provides legal support to individuals who have experienced human rights abuses. By offering counseling services and legal aid, the organization aims to empower victims and ensure that justice prevails.
- Community Engagement: NHRO recognizes the importance of grassroots involvement in creating sustainable change. Through community engagement programs, the organization collaborates with local communities to address specific human rights challenges and promote dialogue for positive transformation.
- International Collaboration: NHRO actively participates in global human rights initiatives, working in tandem with international organizations, governments, and NGOs to foster a collective effort towards creating a world where human rights are universally respected.
NHRO is guided by a set of core values that underpin its work:
– Equality: Ensuring that every individual, regardless of background or circumstance, enjoys the same fundamental rights.
– Justice: Striving for fairness, accountability, and the rule of law to address human rights violations.
– Dignity: Upholding the inherent worth and value of every person, promoting dignity in all aspects of life.
– Empowerment: Empowering individuals to stand up for their rights and creating a sense of agency within communities.
The National Human Rights Organization stands as a distinguished Charitable Public Trust duly registered under the auspices of the Government of India. With our central hub situated in New Delhi, we extend our operations across the breadth of India and beyond, diligently disseminating awareness and education on human rights. Presently, NHRO boasts a network of 17 branches strategically engaged in advancing the pivotal mission of advocating for the inherent rights of every individual. Our unwavering dedication is rooted in fostering a global landscape where each human being is esteemed, accorded equality, and endowed with the freedom they rightfully deserve.
In a world where human rights challenges persist, The National Human Rights Organization (NHRO) stands resolute in its commitment to building a society where everyone can live with freedom, justice, and dignity. Through relentless advocacy, education, and collaboration, NHRO envisions a future where human rights are not just ideals but an everyday reality for people around the world.
RULES & REGULATIONS
Individuals associated with NHRO are expected to abide by basic rules and regulations, ensuring mutual respect.